football, maths, life, whatever else...but mainly football and life

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Special One draws first blood



I'm a big fan of Carlo, I also appreciate Milan in a way...not that I'm a fan of them or like them, but I have some sort of respect.
But, with the Special One at Inter, Inter overall, Uncle Massimo, and now Ronaldinho at Milan, I can't help but hope for the best for Inter and another trophyless season for Milan.

The Special One threw the first jab btw. and it was fitting...comparing himself to the Great Sacchi and all...damn! Make 'em Pay Jose!!!

Mourinho takes stab at Ancelotti


A few months ago, when Inter were about to win the Scudetto and Milan were struggling, there were rumours that coach Jose Mourinho, now at Inter, was ready to join the Rossoneri to replace Carlo Ancelotti.

The Milan coach reacted to these voices by referring to Mourinho's lowly past as a footballer: "Mourinho to Milan? He can't even kick a ball..."
..
...
..
During the presentation ahead of the new season at Inter's Appiano Gentile training ground, Mourinho referred to this quote and gave the following response.

"Perhaps he has forgotten that in Milan's history Arrigo Sacchi made them play the best football," he said. "And Sacchi, like me, never played football at a high level. My dentist is great, but he's never had tooth ache..."

No comments: