football, maths, life, whatever else...but mainly football and life

Sunday, December 16, 2007

The Dutch Frank White

I talked before about Rijkaard's role and compared to movie characters. I guess he has found his role now, he is Frank White.


He is a good and nice gangster, with warm heart, but he's still a gangster.



I'm extremely bad in photoshopping btw. but I'm good in knowing Biggie lyrics by heart. If anyone could do this one with Rijkaard and Eto'o's face on it, he or she will have a special place in my heart.



I grew up a fuckin screw-up
Got introduced to the game, got a ounce and fuckin blew up
Choppin rocks overnight
The nigga Biggie Smalls tryin to turn into the black Frank White
We had to grow dreads to change our description
Two cops is on the milk box missin
Show they toes you know they got stepped on
A fist full of bullets a chest full of Teflon
Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
I fuck around and catch a asthma attack (*heavy breathing*)
That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
When he drop, take his glock, and I'm Swayze
Celebrate my escape, sold the glock, bought some weight
Laid back, I got some money to make

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a shame. didn`t openend photoshop for months. but nice idea, think i`ll try this.