football, maths, life, whatever else...but mainly football and life

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Une Stage

I'm doing an internship at a big Austrian bank in August. The work is pretty...how can I say it best? I could imagine that if I had to do this work for more than 3 years, I migh eventually end up jumping down from a bridge or something. Maybe as an example investment banking is much more fun than what I have to do, but knowing a few investment bankers, I really doubt it.
I'm quite mad at myself that I always was lazy and didn't work much better at university, because life in academics still seems to be the best option.
I have finally bought the Evidence album. I had it on MP3 before, but I always support good music and good albums, so I finally bought it. So far it's my album of the year, although supposedly Finding Forever gives him a run for the money.
Elton John says the Internet should be shut down in order for music to become creative again or whatever. I say that if people would make good music, people will eventually buy the album too(although, I still haven't bought the excellent Fishscale by Ghostface)

No comments: