football, maths, life, whatever else...but mainly football and life

Sunday, August 19, 2007

If I should get married one day...

Every time I go to a wedding ceremony, I think about...should that day come..how should it be?

Generally, I believe that you either get married right, with a big party and you have everyone in you know and like, or you don't mind at all and don't get married. Getting married with just 10 people around you...somehow, it's not fun. So if you get married, get married right.

I would ban everyone from holding a speech, specially if they would come up with a poem by Molana, Hafez, Goethe, Schiller, Shakespeare, Verlaine, whatever. Honestly, either make it personal and say your own words and feelings or nevermind at all.
Frankly speaking, I wouldn't like anyone to talk.
The wedding ceremony should be short. The party however, should be even longer and again, no TALKING. I will just let the music play and make sure everyone has something to eat. I want to celebrate, not bore people.

And, if I get married, I either want DJ Jazzy Jeff, the greatest DJ on earth, or my man Cay Taylan, the next-best choice.

No comments: